Medicine that WORKS!
The Natural Choice Family Health Clinic can provide traditional medical care as well as a wide variety of other types of treatments. We at the Natural Choice like to use what works and treat the real cause. We use what actually works to treat the whole person and just not one symptom. Your experience at The Natural Choice Family Health Clinic will change your opinion of a doctors office because we care – ask any of our patients and we invoke the feeling of comfort and family.
Our goal is to provide the best possible medical care possible but to “first do no harm” to the body. Many medications today have harmful side effects that can do more damage than good. So The Natural Choice Family Health Clinic stives to live by the following rules:
1. Let nature heal. Our bodies have such a powerful, innate instinct for self-healing. By finding and removing the barriers to this self-healing—such as poor diet or unhealthy habits—let us help nurture this process.
2. Identify and treat causes. We understand that symptoms will only return unless the root illness is addressed. Rather than cover up symptoms, they seek to find and treat the cause of these symptoms.
3. First, do no harm. We follow three precepts to ensure their patients’ safety:
- Use low-risk procedures and healing compounds—such as dietary supplements, herbal extracts and homeopathy—with few or no side effects.
- When possible, do not suppress symptoms, which are the body’s efforts to self-heal. For example, the body may cook up a fever in reaction to a bacterial infection. Fever creates an inhospitable environment for the harmful bacteria, thereby destroying it. Of course, the physician would not allow the fever to get dangerously high.
- Customize each diagnosis and treatment plan to fit each patient. We all heal in different ways and the we respects our differences.
4. Educate patients. We believe that doctors must be educators, as well as physicians. That’s why we teach our patients how to eat, exercise, relax and nurture themselves physically and emotionally. We also encourage self-responsibility and work closely with each patient.
5. Treat the whole person. We each have a unique physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social, sexual and spiritual makeup. We know that all these factors affect our health. That’s why he or she includes them in a carefully tailored treatment strategy.
6. Prevent illness. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” has never been truer. Proactive medicine saves money, pain, misery and lives. That’s why we evaluate risk factors, heredity and vulnerability to disease. By getting treatment for greater wellness, we’re less likely to need treatment for future illness.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- OndaMed Therapy
- AMA Publishes Junk Science In Apparent Attempt To Discredit Chelation
- EDTA Chelation Clinical Research
- Myer’s Cocktail
- Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Life Changes
- N.A.E.T. – Eliminate The REAL Problem.
- Chelation: IV or Oral?
- What About Cholesterol?
- How Important Is Health?